Occupational Medicine – WellWorks
Prompt, cost-effective medical attention
WellWorks, a service of San Ramon Regional Medical Center, offers a wide range of occupational medicine services. It is important to us to help get your employees treated and back to work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
When your employee is off the job due to illness or injury, you lose money and productivity. Prompt medical care can help protect your investment in your employees.
- Provides treatment for work-related injury or illness
- Injury first reporting available 24 hours/day
- Post accident urine drug screen (UDS) and breath alcohol testing (BAT) available
- Follow-up appointments in our WellWorks clinic
- Minimizes employee time away from work
- Case management
- Monitoring of the employee’s course of treatment
- Timely communication with employers, insurance carriers and physicians
- Assistance with referrals to physician specialists, if needed
- Early return to work with modified duty and work restrictions are emphasized based on your company’s specific needs
- Tests and labs done onsite for quicker turnaround
- Rehabilitation Services, including:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech language pathology
- Diagnostic testing, including:
- Radiology (X-rays, MRI, CT)
- Return to work and job specific testing available
- Physical and occupational therapists are trained in the DSI Work Solutions Job Function Matching program. For more information on how this program can help your company objectify the physical demands of your work environment, call (925) 275-6010.
- Onsite ergonomic assessments
WellWorks is also designed to meet the employee health needs of your local business. We provide the following services to ensure employees are in good health:
- New hire and annual screenings and physicals designed to your company’s specifications
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Random Urine Drug Testing (UDS) both DOT and non-DOT
- Ergonomic worksite evaluations
- Safety classes and wellness screenings
- Annual screenings and vaccinations
The WellWorks clinic is open Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. We are closed for lunch 12pm-1pm. During evenings, weekends or holidays, your injured employees may be seen in the 24-hour Emergency Department.
Please remember: In case of a sudden or severe emergency that may be life- or limb-threatening, please do not attempt to drive an employee to the Emergency Department. Call 911 immediately.
For information on WellWorks, please call the clinic at (925) 275-8233.