Current Visitor Policy
San Ramon Regional Medical Center is committed to taking the necessary and critical steps to ensure patients, visitors and staff in our hospital are safe and remain healthy.
The following visitor policy is currently in place:
- Visitor hours are from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- All visitors must enter through the Main Lobby entrance
- Two visitors are permitted for each inpatient during visitor hours
- ICU visitation must be scheduled by appointment only. Two visitors are permitted per day.
- One visitor per patient is allowed in the Emergency Department
- Two visitors are allowed for surgical/procedural patients
- Any Labor & Delivery partner or support persons must be tested for COVID-19
- Visitors must remain in the patient’s room for the duration of the visit
- Visitors are not allowed for COVID-19 patients and those with pending results
We understand certain situations will require an exception to the visitor policy, and unit leadership will grant exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
All visitors will be screened upon entry, provided a mask and asked to perform hand hygiene. For the safety of our patients, visitors and staff, masks are required for all individuals at our facility and should be worn at all times, including when they are in a patient’s room.
If you test positive for COVID-19 or develop symptoms of COVID-19 within a couple days after your visit, please call our hospital at 925-275-9200 and speak with our Director of Infection Prevention and Control so we can identify if you might have exposed any patients or staff during your visit.
We appreciate your support and understanding during this time.
Please note: Visitor policy is subject to change pending updates from the county, state or federal recommendations.
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.