San Ramon Regional Medical Center is committed to taking the necessary and critical steps to ensure patients, visitors and staff in our hospital are safe and remain healthy. The California Department of Public Health recently issued guidance for hospitals to allow visitors to return to hospitals.
The following visitor policy is currently in place:
- Visitor hours are from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Two visitors are permitted per patient
- ICU visitation must be scheduled by appointment only
We understand certain situations will require an exception to the visitor policy, and unit leadership will consider further exceptions.
All visitors will be screened upon entry, provided a mask and asked to perform hand hygiene. For the safety of our patients, visitors and staff, masks are still required for all individuals at our facility and should be worn at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
Visitors are not allowed for COVID-19 patients and those under investigation.
We appreciate your support and understanding during this time.
Please note: Visitor policy is subject to change pending updates from the county, state or federal recommendations.
Restrictions for Hospital Entry/Exit
- Hospital entry is only permitted through the Main Hospital Entrance / Main Lobby from 5am to 9pm (if needing to access the hospital after-hours, please enter through the Emergency Department entrance)
- For those heading to the Emergency Department please enter through the Emergency Department entrance at all times
- Expecting mothers may enter through the South Entrance of the hospital. Please call the number listed at the door, and our Family Birthing Center team will come out and escort you in to the hospital
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.