San Ramon Regional Medical Center is committed to taking the necessary and critical steps to ensure that patients, visitors and staff in our hospital are safe and remain healthy. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we currently have visitor restrictions and limitations in place.
- Visitors are generally not permitted in the hospital but exceptions may be granted. Please speak with your physician or hospital care team in advance if you would like to request access for your visitor or support person during your stay with us. We understand certain situations will require an exception to the visitor policy.
- There is an exception in the Family Birthing Center to accommodate delivering mothers. Mothers in the Family Birthing Center are allowed one visitor.
- Pediatric patients and neonate patients are allowed one visitor.
- End-of-life patients are allowed visitors – the number of visitors and hours may vary based on department.
These measures will remain in effect until we are advised that it is safe to return to normal visiting practices. We are committed to keeping our patients, our staff and our community safe. We appreciate your support and understanding during this time.
Restrictions for Hospital Entry/Exit
- Hospital entry is only permitted through the Main Hospital Entrance / Main Lobby from 5am to 9pm (if needing to access the hospital after-hours, please enter through the Emergency Department entrance)
- For those heading to the Emergency Department please enter through the Emergency Department entrance at all times
- Expecting mothers may enter through the South Entrance of the hospital. Please call the number listed at the door, and our Family Birthing Center team will come out and escort you in to the hospital
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.