Scheduling & Visitor RestrictionsWe will be rescheduling some patient appointments and procedures in an effort to protect our patients and staff. Conserving personal protective equipment helps us prioritize the needs of those who may require immediate care. Adjustments to scheduled procedures and appointments will be made as requested by the physician, patient or as required by official local or national public health authorities. We will contact you directly if your appointment or procedure is postponed until a later date. During this time, all San Ramon Regional Medical Center facilities will remain open to care for patients who require in-person visits and time-sensitive care. Thank you for understanding our need to take these measures for the safety of all.
Current Visitor Policy
San Ramon Regional Medical Center is committed to taking the necessary and critical steps to ensure that patients, visitors and staff in our hospital are safe and remain healthy. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, the following visitor restrictions and limitations have been implemented:
- No visitors will be allowed in the hospital.
- There is an exception in the Family Birthing Center to accommodate delivering mothers. Mothers in the Family Birthing Center will be allowed one visitor.
- Pediatric patients and neonate patients will also be allowed one visitor.
These measures will be in effect until we are advised that it is safe to return to normal visiting practices. We are committed to keeping our patients, our staff and our community safe. We appreciate your support and understanding during this time.
Restrictions for Hospital Entry/Exit
- Hospital entry is only permitted through the Main Hospital Entrance / Main Lobby from 5am to 9pm (if needing to access the hospital after-hours, please enter through the Emergency Department entrance)
- For those heading to the Emergency Department please enter through the Emergency Department entrance at all times
- Expecting mothers may enter through the South Entrance of the hospital. Please call the number listed at the door, and our Family Birthing Center team will come out and escort you in to the hospital