Awards & Distinctions
San Ramon Regional Medical Center has received the highest grade in patient safety, based on the spring 2015 safety score announced by The Leapfrog Group.
The Leapfrog Group Hospital Safety Score is a rating system designed to give consumers information they can use to make healthcare decisions for themselves and their loved ones. The national, nonprofit organization uses the collective leverage of large purchasers of healthcare to encourage breakthrough improvements in the safety, quality and affordability of healthcare for Americans.
San Ramon Regional’s “A” rating demonstrates the hospital’s continued commitment to safe, high-quality patient care.
San Ramon Regional has also:
- Earned recognition two years in a row (2013 and 2014) as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national accreditation group
- Been named to the Tenet Healthcare Corporation’s 2011 Circle of Excellence, for hospitals that have achieved the highest levels of quality, service and operational performance
- Been awarded The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for certification as a Primary Stroke Center
- Received the American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Gold Quality Achievement Award for heart patient outcomes
- Received the American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award for stroke patient outcomes
The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
State of California