Outpatient Infusion Center
PERSONALIZED CARE IN COMFORTABLE PRIVATE ROOMS
The Outpatient Infusion Center at San Ramon Regional Medical Center specializes in intravenous (I.V.) treatments.
Patient comfort and quality care are our primary concerns. Each patient receives personalized care in privates rooms, where family members are welcome.
Registered oncology nurses, who are specially trained, perform a wide variety of infusion procedures.
Our healthcare team is committed to making your experience as pleasant and satisfying as possible. We are proud of the professionalism, skills and kindness of our nursing staff. We will do everything we can to address your concerns and answer your questions.
Please let us know if there is anything we can provide to make your stay more comfortable.
OUR PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
- We work as a team with you and your physician to meet your special needs.
- We are sensitive to your needs and listen to your concerns.
- We respond to your request for pain management and comfort.
- Our goal is to ensure that you feel you are well informed about you care and treatment.
- We provide information on medications and treatments you may receive.
- We make every effort to ensure that your infusion is performed in a timely fashion.
- We respect your privacy.
- We treat you with genuine concern and kindness.
- We treat you and your family with courtesy and friendliness.
Outpatient chemotherapy and patient education
Remicade for Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis
Fabrazyme for Fabry’s disease
Transfusions of blood products
IV antibiotic therapy
IV hydration for OB patients with nausea & vomiting or any patient requiring hydration
Central line catheter care
Tysabri TOUCH Program
Injections of antibiotics and colony stimulating factors such as Aranesp, Neupogen, Procrit, Neulasta, Biophophantes, Lupron
Timed endocrine testing, i.e., Cortrosyn Stimulation Testing
IV immune globulin
Who may benefit from infusion treatment
Our Outpatient Infusion Center specializes in intravenous (I.V.) treatments, including patients with the following:
OUTPATIENT INFUSION CENTER
7777 Norris Canyon Road
San Ramon, CA 94583
For an appointment, please call
Hours of operation:
8 a.m. — 5 p.m.
For questions, please call Deanna Holm, R.N., at 925.275.8407.