San Ramon Regional Medical Center is a full-service, acute care hospital, serving the community since 1990. The hospital provides 24-hour emergency care, as well as inpatient and outpatient services.
It’s not just selecting a doctor, it’s choosing someone you can trust with your life.
Need A Physician?
Find a Physician services are available online or by telephone 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you select a doctor on the Medical Staff of San Ramon Regional Medical Center. We have primary care physicians as well as physicians from nearly 30 medical specialties.
• Click on Find a Physician and select from the following categories: specialty, location, language fluency, insurances accepted and more.
• Or call 800.284.2878 and an operator will assist you.
Our Medical Services
• Blood Conservation Program provides surgery and medical treatment without blood transfusions and the use of blood products.
• Cardiac Services includes award-winning cardiac surgery, cardiac catheterization, and a Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
• Diabetes Management Program provides counseling and education on meal planning, medication management, blood glucose monitoring and insulin education.
• Family Birthing Center with a Neonatal Intensive Care Level II Nursery, has won numerous awards for its service and quality of care.
• Pediatric Services has pediatricians from Children’s Hospital & Research Center in Oakland on duty 24-hours daily.
• Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgeries. The hospital was the first in the Western states to purchase the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System and among the first in U.S. to develop robotic-assisted surgery for prostate cancer.
• Joint Treatment Program provides advanced and minimally invasive surgical treatments.
• Spine Treatment Program provides advanced and minimally invasive surgical treatments.
• Outpatient Therapy Services offers physical therapy, occupational therapy, hand therapy and speech therapy for adults and children.
• Outpatient Wound and Ostomy Care provides advanced treatment and counseling.
San Ramon Regional Medical Center accepts most insurance companies. Click here to read more.
San Ramon Regional Medical Center is located at 6001 Norris Canyon Road, off of Alcosta Blvd. in San Ramon, between Bollinger Canyon Road and Crow Canyon Road.
Please feel free to call 800.284.2878.
New in the Community
Call us if you would like to receive a New Resident Healthcare Kit with information about the hospital, a list of physicians, insurance companies, and consent forms for the treatment of children in emergencies.