We take care of employee health
while you take care of business.
24-hour Work Injury Treatment
We know your primary investment is your employees. That is why WellWorks, a service of San Ramon Regional Medical Center, is designed to meet the occupational health needs of local businesses 24 hours a day, every day of the year. When your employee is off the job due to illness or injury, you lose money and productivity. Prompt medical care can help protect your investment in your employees by:
- Minimizing time away from work
- Treating injuries in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Ensuring that employees are in good health
One-Stop Occupational Medicine
WellWorks provides a wide range of occupational medicine services all in one convenient location.
- Board certified physicians provide treatment for work related injury or illnesses.
- Pre-screening and annual physician examinations designed to your company’s specifications.
- A registered nurse provides case management.
- Referrals to physician specialists, as appropriate.
Returning your employees to work and processing your paperwork as quickly as possible are high priorities at WellWorks. Our staff understands the importance of timely communication and follow-up with employees.
- Initial injury/illness treatment
- 24 hour treatment in the Emergency Department
- Cost-effective urgent care
- Follow-up appointments in our WellWorks clinic
- Dept. of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
- Urine drug screening
- Ergonomic worksite evaluations
- Safety classes and wellness screenings
- Rehabilitation Services, including:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Diagnostic testing, including:
- Radiology (X-rays, MRI, CT)
The WellWorks Occupational Medicine Case Manager, a registered nurse, provides the following services:
- Monitors employee’s course of treatment
- Communicates timely with employers, insurance carriers and physicians
- Assists with referrals to physician specialists, if needed
When employees come through our program, our Case Manager will contact the employer regarding health status and work restrictions. WellWorks will communicate with the insurance carriers within 24 hours or one working day.
San Ramon Regional Medical Center provides emergency services 24 hours a day. Our WellWorks clinic is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. However, evenings, weekends and holidays, your injured employees will receive prompt medical care through our 24-hour Emergency Department.
For information on WellWorks, please call our Occupational Medicine Case Manager at 925.275.8233.
Please remember: In case of a sudden or severe emergency that may be life or limb threatening, please do not attempt to drive an employee to the Emergency Department. Call 9-1-1 immediately.
San Ramon Regional Medical Center
6001 Norris Canyon Road
(Off Alcosta Blvd.)
San Ramon, Ca 94583