- Click on the "Tools" option on the menu bar of your Internet Explorer browser.
- Select "Internet Options" from the resulting list. The Internet Options window will open.
- Click on the "Security" tab on the Internet Options window.
- Click on the "Custom Level" button in the "Security level for this zone" section. The Security Settings window will open.
- Scroll down to the "Scripting" section and click the "Enable" radio button under "Active scripting".
- Click the "OK" button on the "Security Settings" window.
- Click "Yes" on the warning message.
- Click "OK" on the "Internet Options" window.